Nice Thing To Say For A Wedding How Much Did U Spend On Ur Wedding? I Just Want A Cheap But Still Nice Wedding. But Every Thing Is So Dear.?

How much did u spend on ur wedding? i just want a cheap but still nice wedding. but every thing is so dear.? - nice thing to say for a wedding

I have a very nice wedding, but I'm still saving money! rather than in stores, the big wedding later bear the prices, every day I look for things on Craigslist and eBay. Hobby Lobby also hopes to put things in marriage it is a discount of 50% I can recharge things. IN a cake for my wedding cake from Walmart level 2 is for me and for the groom and said other guests from sheet cakes with pictures of me and the friend: "Just Married. You save hundreds of dollars. to spend so instead of catering for what I paid Gordon and Sam's Club for a buffet lunch and a friend of mine $ 100 per night. I also went to Hoby floral print features, the 50% every two weeks and will pcked all my flowers in the boquet and under all. You can learn by watching videos from You Tube. I got my dress $ 175 on Craigslist. Women wore the dress in an hour, if that is her trademark. You can dress here are cheap for the brand-new! Gifts for the bridesmaids me GIRIs it a necklace and earrings Avon a book for 7.99 each and are expensive. i runners went to save the boat and structures of the color of my wedding, and just sewed the ends, and it looks good.




show! thats a lot. I wanted to save a few tips to make money to share for my wedding in August.

Hope that helped some. If you have more than I have many other suggestions :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment