Contract Of Work With Confidentiality Clause Anybody Heard Of The London Extra Agency And Know If It's A Scam?

Anybody heard of the London Extra Agency and know if it's a scam? - contract of work with confidentiality clause

Someone sent me an application form, because I am interested in the developing countries reclaimed. However, there is no evidence that a confidentiality agreement, and also the conditions of his contract, while friendly, does not seem very professional.
I think it is connected to a database, rather than an agency - but both can be set to work, I suppose. Just ask admin ten pounds, there is no real loss, apart from simply do not want to waste time and feed potential fraud. However, always be cautious when disclosing personal information, except that my address and not because I am with phishing emails, texts and calls also flooded today is hate.
I suspect that the answer is already heard in my quesion - but all the advice and experience of these people would be nice too.

ManThank you and

SunflowerLeila

0 comments:

Post a Comment