How Does Ur Cervix Feel Right Before Period What Did Ur Cervix Feel Like When U Were Pregnant? I Know It Differs From Woan To Woman, Just Curious!?

What did ur cervix feel like when u were pregnant? i know it differs from woan to woman, just curious!? - how does ur cervix feel right before period

I had implantation bleeding that lasted for 2 days, (brown), my period never less than 6 days long! and the implantation was 5-6 days before my missed period. my cervix is high and hard and slightly open .. not as strong as u have time, UR. Is that bad? I thought that if the UR UR is pregnant cervix high and closed? .. but I may be wrong, Urs How did you, if u feel, are in early pregnancy?

4 comments:

New moma! said...

I've never noticed a difference, and not others. I am 32 weeks pregnant.

This is not something that should happen in my opinion. Only a doctor knows exactly what the collar so far. You can guestimate.

Layla said...

I do not think it changes if u are pregnant, not least in the early phases, which could be within or cervix is high and close when they are fertile or not, will be reduced and more and more open if U are fruitful if u do not, and should any sexual relations or dismissal. As the changes of the cervix, and that through their cycles, they can not get through to pregnancy.

I looked at my throat, I find my fertile days and how she finally pregnant, but since I'm pregnant, I have not touched, I can not say if this will change. may rise and rise and stand firm, like u said, but he is still in a normal cycle when you are pregnant or not.

Hope that helped. Good luck

♥Cyan's Mommy♥ said...

The only difference I noticed that my neck has become very soft during my first few months. Besides, my neck was out of action before Customs pregnant (my neck is long, for whatever reason), and since I'm pregnant, it was really short, I feel that is still standing.

I hope that makes sense lol

Diaper Bag Specials.com said...

I felt no difference, sorry. The woman's body is incredible, is not it? All are not equal. Ask your doctor for an examination. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm jealous. We have tried for some time. When you visit a good deal on a bag of diapers in the diaper bag Specials.com us. Free bonus and gifts. We have more products coming next week: Coach, Loom, Caden Lane. We have new products to the education of every month. Thank you for checking us out.

Post a Comment