Business Insurance Virginia What Are The Laws For Property Damage In Virginia?

What are the laws for property damage in Virginia? - business insurance virginia

I took my car to a mechanic who has some mechanical repairs. While it into the shop, I could not pay car insurance and I stopped. I paid for the repairs. The shop owner had the car for a "test" and got into an accident with the accident has been charged it.he not yield right of way and without seatbelts. He told me that his insurance does not pay for him and he would fix her pocket money. Three weeks ago, and I have to pay for a rental because my car data, vehicle data, my job. who refuses to pay the rent, and I get nothing more than a race, is a series of excuses why my vehicle data is not set. Damage is $ 1,200. I talked with prosecutors and tell me it's better for me to take it with me; court. by his negligence, which was originally a establishments and emotional burden for me.

3 comments:

lechisch said...

You must have a garage keepers insurance for this type of business and pay for these damages if they tested the repairs. Make a claim with your insurance company. If no insurance to report the Better Business Bureau and the State Licensing Board and pulled their license dealer.

J D said...

Unfortunately, it is is a civil matter. They have an excellent example, because the car was in his care, and who is responsible. Unfortunately, if you file a complaint, you will repair and bound by contract terms.

I'd spent a civil action for damages and negligence recooperation respect to work, file, and the loss of pension. It will also pay for files, but should be a fairly easy process.

Rent increase, you are a lawyer, only the costs and the pricing decision of the judge's supporters are not likely. The best way is eveything document.

Sucka said...

Tell her to give to a vehicle until they repair a car. That's right.

Post a Comment