Engraved Pens I Am Looking For Phrases Like "Pray For The Cure" To Engrave On Pens. Suggestions Please. Thank You.?

I am looking for phrases like "Pray for the Cure" to engrave on pens. Suggestions please. Thank you.? - engraved pens

I make research and development, a number of feathers made by hand, cancer awareness and promote warriors of all kinds. I need short sentences, usually by the cancer community, sentences that can be engraved on the barrel of a ballpoint pen can be used.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Love and Light,
Pat

2 comments:

Paul Hxyz said...

What about "to pay the cure, for cancer research" on-site assistance? For me it makes more sense.

Paul Hxyz said...

What about "to pay the cure, for cancer research" on-site assistance? For me it makes more sense.

Post a Comment