Dancing Stage Disney Mix How Can I Be On Disney Channel? Im Very Talented?

How can I be on Disney Channel? Im very talented? - dancing stage disney mix

Ok im 13 so I can sing and dance, and I really would like an opportunity to be on Disney Channel, won the tenders of the theater and on stage comes naturally and seems to enjoy the Disney Channel and champagne, but Lil rocking and could bring some style Disney Channel Does anyone have any connections I could make a tape or DVD from Disney, is someone a link .... lol

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dear
I like only good comments for this good channel.Disney channel is good feature for good program. I really would like an best opportunity on Disney channel............................................
Disney Bracelets

elipra91 said...

I also dream to go to Disney Channel, but the thing that life is very different from perfoming playing for the cameras when you dance, sing, act and have to show a fresh style that life in the world behind a curtain. Get a free agent, he / she is something you can do. I firmly believe that you can be an artist of life, the artist and film, but if you have love Disney Channel Disney to call you. To achieve this aim higher.

elementa... said...

Tip: Disney Channel ... Sorry, I do not know.

El Aaron said...

Disney Channel? Stepping Up! If you go Disney, it is as the girl who was to Disney set! Disney's lame! Shoot for kooler channel, such as .... NOTHING!

quikboy said...

meet an agent, have often noticed how the stars

Educatio... said...

When the stage is, of course, that Disney Channel is not what you want.

A movie or TV show might sound funny if you look, but not what you get by comparing the stage, too. If you want action on the stage of work on this ...

If you end up like Britney Spears, you can eventually audition for Disney Channel. Their website tells you all about it.

Charmaine J said...

and you really need to try and betting

Post a Comment